The Inland Valley Humane Society & SPCA provides animal control services to the cities of Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Diamond Bar, Glendora, La Verne, Montclair, Ontario, Pomona, San Dimas and the unincorporated areas of San Bernardino County including West End, San Antonio Heights and Mt. Baldy. You can contact us by clicking here or you can call 909-623-9777.
Our Humane Officers rescue wild and domestic animals in distress and transport them for medical treatment and to the shelter when needed, seven days a week and twenty-four hours a day.
Upon entering our facility, each animal is evaluated by our health care staff and behaviorist to provide the animal with the best opportunity for adoption. Our staff strives to provide a caring and compassionate environment in which to care for all the stray, injured and homeless animals that are brought here.
Humane Officers also perform a multitude of duties,
- Domestic and wildlife animal rescue
- Cruelty investigations
- Animal-related inspections
- Deceased animal removal
- Humane trap rentals
Click here for more information about Living with Wildlife
There are some additional services that require a minimal fee. Contact our office for additional information at 909-623-9777.
Animal Control Officers conduct the following field services:
• Patrol throughout the City on a daily basis.
• Respond to animal-related emergencies.
• Impound dogs at large and rescue animals in distress.
• Enforce all animal control laws and investigate reports of animal abuse.
• Provide 24 hour service for picking up seriously sick or injured strays and bringing them to veterinarians for emergency treatment.
• Respond to other City, State and Federal agencies requests for animal care and control services.
• Pick up dead strays and wildlife.
If you have a beloved pet that has passed away, please contact our office during normal business hours at 909-623-9777.
After Hour Emergency Services
Dog rescued from pipe 1953 Dog rescued from pallets 2012