Responsible Pet Owner
Your responsibilities as a pet owner:
- To provide your pet with fresh food and water daily.
- To provide shelter and shade.
- To provide a safe fenced yard or cage area large enough to be comfortable.
- To provide proper vaccinations (shots).
- To keep your dog, cat or pig licensed.
- To provide veterinary care.
- To keep your dog in a fenced yard or on a leash, and not allowed to roam free.
- To spay or neuter your dog and cat. They will not be producing unwanted babies, and will live longer, healthier lives.
- To keep as pets only those animals which make good pets and are legal to keep (no rattlesnakes, ferrets, etc).
- To provide love and proper care for your pet.