Animal Control Services
The Inland Valley Humane Society & SPCA provides animal control services to the cities of Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Covina, Diamond Bar, Glendora, La Verne, Montclair, Ontario, Pomona, San Dimas, and the unincorporated areas of San Bernardino County including West End, San Antonio Heights and Mt. Baldy.
Our Humane Officers rescue wild and domestic animals in distress and transport them for medical treatment and to the shelter when needed, seven days a week and twenty-four hours a day.
Upon entering our facility, each animal is evaluated by our health care staff and behaviorist to provide the animal with the best opportunity for adoption. Our staff strives to provide a caring and compassionate environment in which to care for all the stray, injured and homeless animals that are brought here.
- Domestic and wildlife animal rescue
- Cruelty investigations
- Animal-related inspections
- Deceased animal removal
- Humane trap rentals
After Hour Emergency Services
The fee for pick up of your deceased pet ranges from $20-$100. You will be quoted your fee at the time of your call.
- When you see an act of animal cruelty, neglect or abuse, please email our investigative team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-623-9777 and report the occurrence immediately. If immediate assistance is needed please contact 911 and follow up with an email to our investigators. It is well documented that acts of violence against animals, any animal, can be warning signs of future acts of violence against humans!
- Be a role model for responsible pet ownership and follow your city’s animal ordinances (which can be located on your city’s website).
- Be a voice for animals! Get involved in the lawmaking process and ask your elected officials to support laws that seek to protect animals.
To support efforts to help the Inland Valley Humane Society & S.P.C.A. stop animal cruelty, please make a donation!